The Business of Bridal Beauty was the first bridal book written for the beauty industry.
It is composed of 9 chapters in 300 pages :
- Your Bridal Image: How to network, market and the importance of image-person, professional and the salon images.
- Getting your salon Bridal Ready: Formulating a Bridal Team, creating packages and pricing, tips for stylists, bartering with other bridal related businesses
- The System: Its importance, the receptionists role, the consultation/trial
- Networking and Advertising: Ideas for in salon events, bridal fairs
- The Total Bridal look: The Elements of Design, composition, Image types, Theme weddings
- Relating to The bride & her Wedding Party: Communication skills, personality types, handling bridesmaids/kids
- Nails, waxing, & Skin-care:
- Going the Extra Mile: fashion shows, press releases, getting published, tips for on-location services
It was released in 1998 so some of the styles are dated. However, the system I use for creating styles still works for today.
Thought styles come and go dealing with business and relating to people remains a constant. Enjoy!